We can help you and your business in a number of areas – not just as “consultants.” We can actually do things tactically for you as well.
Both Tactical and Strategic
For larger businesses, maybe you have more specialized needs that you’d rather avoid paying a more expensive, but less efficient firm to accomplish. For startups and small businesses, you may be tired of wearing so many different hats. You just need an outside perspective or a helping hand in specific areas of marketing, operations, or online sales. As marketing consultants, we’re perfect for that.
Maybe you feel your organization doesn’t have a handle on what your brand is . . . or even what branding means. As marketing consultants, we can help. We’ve even got a crash course and workshop on branding.
Affordable Services With Real Value
Areas of strategic and tactical focus include:
- Building Business Marketing Strategies
- Brand Strategy and Brand Building
- Social Media Management and Twitter Marketing Strategy
- Blogging Service and Blog Optimization
- Search Engine Marketing
- WordPress and Web Design Services
Our fees as marketing consultants are simple:
- Executive Rate – We offer an executive hourly fee for business planning, operations, marketing, and sales consultation.
- Design Rate – We offer a lower hourly design fee for tactical tasks like hands-on logo design, web design services, and marketing material design.
- Crash Courses and Brainstorm Session Facilitation – Finally, we offer a flat fee for crash courses and brainstorming sessions. These are sessions over two or more days that bring a perspective from the outside looking in to your business to assist in building a better understanding of branding or business planning and development, for example.
We may find that you need a mix of the above fee structures, and that’s okay. As you can see, we offer a capability and flexibility that you won’t find in an average internet marketing agency.
For a more specific look at your situation, just reach out and tell us how you need help in marketing your business.
Contracting Has Distinct Advantages
In most cases, you can use an outside perspective first on the scope of a business pain before you commit to the ongoing cost of in house marketing head count. Think about it: Why not explore getting some temporary, experienced help with your specific business need at a much lower cost before throwing more money at the problem?
Unfortunately, too many businesses hire first and analyze later. Few like to admit that employees are a costly long-term commitment, and executives are even more expensive. Let’s face the facts: Benefits, FICA, vacation time, and associated administrative burdens often create more problems than new employees will actually solve – unless you’ve already determined how that new head count specifically will address business needs.
Gamelan can provide competitive expertise as marketing consultants on an as-needed, flat hourly rate – and at a fraction of the cost of throwing head count at your problem. You may eventually end up making new hires, but you will be better able to leverage those new team members’ talents more effectively.
That benefits the bottom line and keeps everyone happy.